Vector of Progress. Manufacturing and repairing of mining equipment
Company “Vector of Progress” was founded in 2012. The company's headquarters and manufacturing are located in Krivoy Rog, Ukraine.
Manufactory’s area of about 3,000 sq is located on the territory of more than 2 hectares. Company is highly equipped with modern metalworking equipment.
- Production of backing compounds to fill the space between the body and lined cone crushers
- Production of hydrocyclones
- Products and lining of manganese silicateceramics
- Production of electric locomotives and trolleys
- Selling of drilling equipment and tools
- Repair of crushing and grinding equipment.
- Protection of technological chain against abrasion.
- Reducing the cost of operating the equipment and repairs.
- Increasing the reserve maintenance periods Equipment.
- Reduced downtime.
- Savings through the use of recovered parts instead of new.
- Savings due to use of non-branded materials and parts of high quality
- Sustainability of materials and technologies.